Road & Track is an automotive engineering company with a unique blend of people, skills and equipment. We are professional, but hands-on car enthusiasts , with decades of experience between our trade and professionally qualified staff. Our business has several key areas:
- Mechanical workshop, for all sorts of servicing & repairs to cars and 4WD's. This includes he latest in electronic diagnostics. Unusual imports are most welcome.
- Parts Sales, particularly for unusual makes & models where we have lots of personal experiences. Performance Japanese imports are our speciality. We design and/or specially make some parts which cannot be economically bought. To give you confidence, we only sell parts we would be prepared to fit in our own shop.
- Machine Shop, where we recondition, build or modify high performance or unusual engines, transmissions, diffs and other related mechanical parts. The unusual is everyday for us.
- Extensive welding & sheet-metal facilites, where we make 1-off components.
- Race & Rally car support. All our various skills and facilities are used to help modern & historic racers.Trackside support is available. We support Team-4T Racing
- Dyno-dynamics 2WD dyno is used for serious tuning of cars up to 500kw . This supports our fitment of after-market engine managment computers like Motec, Autronic etc
- Research & development, eg the modification of current model common-rail diesels engines to reduce emisisons for the underground mining industry
Each of these key business areas can be explored via this website.