The rear wheel drive AE86 range is nothing short of a cult car, with hundreds of them being rebuilt and restored. Our own original GroupA race Sprinter always attracts a crowd when it is bought out of the workshop.
Only sold with the 4AC SOHC engine in Australia, the 4AG twin cam engine is therfore a popular conversion. A small number of Japanese spec Levins and Truenos have been imported, and these all have the 4AG as standard.
Common projects on these cars include
- Wiring re-work associated with engine transplants
- All sorts of engine, gearbox & diff internal repairs
- Custom tailshafts made
- Diff conversions, ratios changed and LSD's added
- Coil-overs made and/or fitted
- Big brake kits made and/or fitted (race use only)
We stock a wide selection of NEW mechanical & electrical parts for these cars, with special orders ex Japan arriving regularly, at prices less than retail from a Toyota dealer.